1. Keep Company's assets in good condition.
2. Ensure good and healthy appearance of the products displayed on shelves, in terms of cleanliness, presentation and sign posting.
3. Keep the floor/assemble area neat and presentable.
4. Adhere to dress code, be neat and polite.
5. Adhere to time, attendance and schedule according to the manning.
6. Fill up the shelves as per the standard on regular basis.
7. Check the sales price labels on all items and ensure they comply with management policy.
8. Perform stock taking and ensure that the monthly sales are correct.
9. Should provide technical advice to customer's selection and explain the main features and functions of the product.
10. Perform after sales service in respect of returned, damaged or mal-function goods and assist customers accordingly and very politely.
11. Suggest improving the sale of slow moving items & alternative replacements.
12. Be aware of the market trends, evolution of technology of new products and competitors.
13. Assist the Section Manager to purchase the required quantity and type as per market movement and taste of the consumers.
14. Report immediately to the Supervisor or concerned Reporting Manager of any incidents or irregularities that would affect the operation of the section.
15. Show positive attitude towards co-workers and customers.
1. Higher secondary combined with minimum 03 years’ experience as a Salesman in a large retail Store.
2. Knowledge in Stock taking.
3. Be aware of the technical aspects of the products & evolution of technology.
4. Good persuasive skills, excellent communication and a pleasing personality.
5. Be fluent in English and knowledge in spoken Arabic would be an advantage.
6. Should be customer service oriented.
Maximize sales at the Store through good presentation of products and motivate the buyers by explaining the products specification and value and to perform the task of stock taking as per the standard.