• Assist the HR Manager in dealing with both Labor office and social insurance office
• Follow-up payroll process, attendance and leave.
• The ability to conduct interviews.
• Follow up the performance evaluation process.
• Follow-up appointment papers required for the staff.
• Experience in personnel.
• Fluent in English.
• Computer skills: Excel, access, Database.
• Dynamic, hard worker, self-motivated, able to take initiative actions, ambitious & stable.
• Committed to results.
• Experience in retail/hotel/operation business is a plus.
• Experience 0-2 years in HR Field.