Store IT Manager
Ensuring smooth IT operations in the stores by resolving all occurring problems. Responsible for the implementation of all new technologies and process changes as per internal strategy, processes and procedure updates. Proposing areas for improvement in the IT processes and procedures based on the retail operations insight know-how.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent
Good IT and network experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Technical Knowledge about the used hardware is an advantage
English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
Arabic (Limited working proficiency - Required)
5+ years in IT Department (min. 3 years in a supervisory role)
3+ years in IT Retail Business
For UAE National only
• Ensure that IT daily backup is performed and completed according to DOSI procedure.
• Ensure the standard management documentation is in line with the company's DOA.
• Monitor the server windows and antivirus update
• Perform POS maintenance (Cash counter, Network, Credit Card Machine, and Server).
• Ensure that IT daily backup is performed and completed according to DOSI procedure
• Ensure the proper conservation, utilization and profitability of the Company’s assets
• Ensure stability of the used systems and communication applications to avoid any error/ downtime in the operations
• Ensure implementation and smooth running of IT standard management
• Organize store IT purchases according to DOA.
• Ensure preventive maintenance is done for all devices under AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract)
• Ensure minimal delay in all recovery procedures in order to minimize the impact on operations