Store Security Manager
Ensures a safe and secure working environment for all employees, visitors and customers at all times.
Ensures all efforts are made to identify and reduce losses to the company while protecting and enhancing the image of the company.
Manages and develops the team.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance HSE or equivalent field a plus (preferred)
First Aid Training and Fire Fighting Training Certificate
Knowledge of Fire Prevention/Detection Systems, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm Systems
Additional Certifications related to HSE and Security an advantage
English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
Arabic (Full professional proficiency - Preferred)
3+ years professional experience in a managerial role
2+ years of experience in Retail Business (international) in Security , LP, Risk Management or HSE Department
For UAE National only
• Keep all fire-fighting equipment in good operating conditions to ensure the safety of employees and customers.
• Maintain all security equipment in good operating conditions and make regular checks according to the national security procedure.
• Manage and ensure a clean and safe shopping environment for customers.
• Ensure that the trolleys are well maintained for the customer’s convenience.
• Identifies potential risks and proposes action plans to ensure safe conditions for assets, merchandise and environment.
• Ensuring that all store employees respect and follow applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures in order to protect the people, assets, data and reputation of Majid Al Futtaim Retail.
• Work with store operations to ensure receiving, after sales, CCO and customer service procedures are followed.
• Ensure maintaining correct warehouse storage practices and good housekeeping standards.
• Comply with the theft handling procedure to enhance the theft-catching rate of employees and customers.
• Coordinate the Loss Committee to ensure an accurate and updated list of top 10 items for both waste and shrinkage with proper action plans and follow up on the actions plans.
• Conducts investigations of fraud cases such as employee theft, breach of ethics, corruption and violations of corporate Loss Prevention policies and recommend resolutions.