Supervises the organization of shelf space in selling area & warehouse to make a full display in a clean and presentable manner, thereby respecting the national Plan-o-gram.
Also, to develop the sales of products by controlling quality of both products and services offered to customers and facilitating the sales by providing expert knowledge on the items and their movement.
• Computer literate
• Knowledge of his products.
• Demonstrate customer-care Maintain good communication with customer
• Good team player
• English (Limited proficiency - Required)
• 2-3 years working experience as a salesman in retail
• High school/ Diploma
• For UAE National only
• Respect and follow up on the sensitive items (Cage, locking, checking deliveries).
• Control price labels and signage of the section and issue price survey, follow up and take corrective action.
• Propose and implement new display concepts for new items to optimize sales and attract customers
• Ensure to have an appropriate and adequate assortment of items in terms of quantity, quality and price range.
• Ensure that all shelves are properly arranged, filled, tidy regularly, cleaned and properly labelled.
• Place and follow up on Sales & orders for both store and customer deliveries.
• Control stock carefully by monitoring purchase order and sales and re-stock according to customer's demand
• Control the supplier’s manpower that performs the role of merchandises/promoters.
• Identify slow moving items and sleeping stocks in order to help promote their sales.