• Prepare monthly financial reports and presentation for management and corporate requirements.
• Payroll Processing and checking.
• Make monthly and year-end closing of the Division's general ledger.
• Profit And loss monitoring and checking on monthly basis.
• Preparing and checking staff cost reports.
• Prepare the monthly deduction list.
• Control the goods inventory for the warehouse and selling areas on weekly and monthly basis.
• Fixed Assets tracking, tagging and stocktaking.
• Assist Financial Planning Analysis with Budgeting and Strategic Planning Process.
• Assist with the implementation accounting policies and procedures.
• MS Office Package (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)...
• Accounting programs : JD Edwards, Alameen,Quickbooks, Gima (logali),Persis,Caratesis
• English (advanced verbal and writing)
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Economics / Banking & finance Department.