• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Attend meetings to record minutes.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
• Detail oriented, self-motivated and requires minimum supervision
• Highly organized
• Flexible to change
• Problem Solver
• Arabic, English and French Speaker.
• Minimum 2-4 years’ experience as an Office Manager/Personal Assistant
• High School or University degree