• Providing general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking down minutes as needed.
• Preparing source documentation needed for new hires, or effective changes in pay, status, or benefits.
• Establishing, maintaining and controlling personnel, employees, recruitment relations records, files, correspondence, reports, and organization charts.
• Managing sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee relations, and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
• Interpreting, assisting and advising employees and managers regarding cooperative agreement applications, leave management and benefit administration, and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
• Conducting research, gathering data and statistical reports, and maintaining statistical information.
• Administering and monitoring new hire orientation programs.
• Handling issues and inquires in unavailability of HR Manager.
• Providing assistance in monitoring employee performance appraisal process.
• Preparing LPOs, Hotel and Travel logistics
• Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
• Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
• Ability to operate under immense pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, keyboard skills and Internet Explorer.
• Proficient with basic budget management and calculations.
• Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
• 2-3 Years’ Experience in the same field