• Assist in assuring high quality management reports / financial planning process through constantly updated and properly managed reporting software and tools
• Ensure management consolidation and management reports reflect the company performance and financial standing through the review of quality of this information
• Coordinate the monthly management closing, forecast, budget and the strategic plan processes
• Prepare management presentations for Retail CFO and Retail CEO
• Provide financial analysis of the actual business performance and financial plans, in particular in the area of funding and cash flow.
• Provide support to other departments of Head offices for all matters related to management reporting
• Support finance teams in new countries during the pre-opening phase in the area of management reporting and planning
• In depth knowledge of accounting concepts, including IFRS with a key focus on the balance sheet and cash flow statement.
• Aware of the financial planning methods and the KPIs to implement for the balance sheets.
• Understanding of retail industry
• Some knowledge of financial consolidation
• English (advanced verbal and writing),
• Experience in financial analysis is a plus (but fresh graduates will also be considered)
• Bachelor in finance, preferably master in finance, business administration or commerce