• Coordinate with Legal department, all sublease agreement follow-up (new lease request, amendment to contracts, renewal agreements, etc.)
• Ensure the agreement signature from the tenant and authorized internal signatories, incl. full DOA completion
• Dispatch related documents to Finance, Legal, Development and sublease tenants
• Prepare required NOCs (Etisalat, DEWA, etc.) for sublease and license agreements and deliver to tenant
• Assist the tenant by providing additional and existing documents of the company requested by the authorities
• Maintain valid lease agreements with supporting documents at all times (insurance, trade license)
• Ensure proper filing of all financial records (re-imbursements, final settlement)
• Prepare tenant communications (i.e. notices, warning letters, etc.) as required, upon request of the leasing managers
• Assist in research, collection and filing tenant database and industry retail contacts for the HO Shopping Mall department
• Lease Renewal Notification - Manage the Expiry dates of every lease contract. Notify in advance, 3 months before expiry, to the management, for lease renewal process
• Ability to work in multi-cultural and international environment.
• Strong communication skills, Teamwork and Problem-solving gained through all stages of professional experience.
• Self-motivated, dynamic, well organized and ability to work under pressure.
• Self-development to increase own knowledge.
• Contribute effectively and pro-actively to the continuous improvement of any company through suggestions, teamwork and involvement.
• Overall 4-5 years of professional work experience (Administration Mgmt. or Office manager position)
• Bachelor Degree