• Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
• Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
• Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
• Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
• Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
• Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
• Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
• Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
• Strong knowledge of CAD
• Proven experience of Project Management from instigation to implementation
• Proven experience in MS Office softwares
• Able to communicate with all levels of employees
• Fluent English and Arabic speaker
• Min 2 Year(s) Experience in same field of activity
• Interior Designing or Architecture bachelor degree