• Maintain the document library as per agreed structures
• Ensure site registers are maintained
• Ensure site document control processes are implemented and adequate to requirements
• Devise and implement protocols for updates to as-built documents
• Ensure that audit trails are maintained and all documents can be traced etc.
• Responsible for copying, quality checking and sending out manuals, programs and other project related documents
• Provide administrative support to the Operations team as required
• Ensure documentation at site is stored and controlled according to process
• Dealing with and some accountability to our joint venture partners in respect of document control on two of our wind farms
• Ensuring security is maintained on documentation of a contractual / commercial nature
• Project Management Skills.
• Knowledge on Supply Chain Management & Financial Management.
• Time & People Management Skills.
• Experience in handling multiple projects, meeting deadlines and Fit out works
Knowledge on MEP designs and drawings, software – MS Project & design software –Auto Cad, Microsoft Excel, `Word and Power point.
• Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
• 3 – 5 Years’ experience
• Bachelor Degree