A security supervisor oversees guards who protect private property against theft and vandalism. Security officers also ensure the safety of people in the store. Depending on the size of his staff, the security supervisor might do patrol duty, or his job may be primarily administrative.
1. Patrol in the Store premises to identify security risks, and ensure buildings, external doors, car parks and security systems are safe and secured.
2. Provide advice to staff and clients on security and safety issues
3. Attend all responses to alarms, medical emergencies, fires and other similar matters, evacuating premises and contacting appropriate emergency services if required.
4. Provide protection to self and others including administration of First Aid as required.
5. Assist the designated Safety Officer in evaluating and implementing Company policies and procedures in the conduct of safety and security inspections.
6. Monitor Store Customers to ensure safety and access in accordance with company policies and procedures.
7. Liaise with external organisations including emergency services regarding security and safety issues.
8. Provide a high level of client service.
9. Operate and maintain a range of security equipment including two-way radios.
10. Undertake other general duties to provide security support to staff, managers and including customers.
1. At least High school diploma or any related Safety & Security course or equivalent.
2. Exposure to Safety & Security Job.
3. Must have an experience working with electronic monitoring systems or CCTV.
4. Must have an inclination to total compliance with Safety & Security Policies.
5. Must be highly analytical with proven team work and leadership qualities.
6. Should have an attribute to work in different locations.
7. With excellent Security supervisory and management skills.
8. Good in communication skills.
9. No criminal records.
Only Saudi Nationals can apply for this Vacancy
Potential Carrer opportunities