• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering company, determine purpose of visit, and direct them to specific destinations.
• Communicate information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
• Provide information about Company, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• File and maintain records – Mail, Courier, Visitor Log, etc.
• Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
• Assist in other general administrative tasks requested by Human Resources department.
• Very Good English.
• Commuter skills literacy.
• 1 – 2 years Administrative experience.
• Minimum High School graduate